Ok so I got taged a while ago and have been putting it off. Now I have a free moment so here goes.
I'm joining the TagEd - Your it now! Here are the rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six '8' items
3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment.
8 Favorite TV Shows:
1) Army Wives
2) The News
3) The Bachelor
4) The Biggest Loser
5) Diners, Drive-in's, and Dives
6) Rachel Ray
7) Ellen
8) The Doctors
8 Things I did Yesterday:
1) Did the Dishes
2) Played with Katie
3) Did Dance Dance Revolution with my mom on the Wii
4) Wrapped a present for my brother
5) Made Fajitas
6) Took a nap with Katie
7) Cleaned the house and sorted laundry
8) Watched the biggest loser
8 Things I am Looking Forward To:
1) Warmer weather so I can play outside with Katie
2) Rick's birthday he is clueless on what he is getting
3) Going camping with Katie
4) Moving to TN
5) Rick being done with school in like 5 years
6) one day being able to buy a house
7) Seeing my sister this weekend
8) Spending time with my brother on Sunday
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1) Brick Oven
2) Tsing Tous it is cheap and the food is good
3) Papa Murphey's
4) Any place I haven't been yet
5) Anywhere with all you can eat sushi
6) My mom's house
7) Gandalfo's
8) Anywhere my family is eating.
8 Things on my Wish List:
1) a million dollars
2) a new car that is paid for
3) a house that is paid for
4) One day to have more kids (one day)
5) To see all the Temples in the world
6) Katie would sleep through the night
7) I never had to do dishes ever again
8) To be happy all the time!
8 People I Tag:
1) Beth
2) Melissa
3) Valerie
4) Emily
5) Amy
6) Kati
7) Sarah
8) Lisa
1 comment:
just noticed that you like sushi and i thought i'd share this with you. sakura teppan house up in orem on uni pkwy has great sushi. if you go for lunch (only M-F) you can get an excellent deal- buy one roll get one free.
Post a Comment