So I really don't like shower games. I would rather spend my time talking with people than trying to guess what candy bar has been melted. My mom's side of the family through me a shower in Aug and it was so much fun, sorry no pics they are on my little sisters camera. We had some fabulous food provided by my Aunt Diane (hostess). It was so good you just had to stuff yourself silly. Then we did Pedicures for the activity. I had so much fun and I am so grateful to my family for all the wonderful gifts. The gifts filled the entire floor of our front room. It was truly a blessing. I do have to say I received some fun gifts. For instance a wipe warmer (or 2) that my little girl can be spoiled by not having a cold wipe touch her behind.
No comments:
Post a Comment