HOLY COW HOLLY!!! That sounds like quite the ordeal, but what a wonderful ordeal to be in!!! It sounds like it was hectic. She looks so precious though and you two look so happy! Congratulations you guys! I'm so happy for you! ^_^
What a gorgeous baby!!! We are so glad to have a girl on the Engle side other than the two of ours. Congrats! We need to come see her! -Oh, I found your blog through Melissa's. Ours is halfbatty.blogspot.com. Come visit.
4 comments:
Congrats!! You look so great after having a baby Holly! She has such good color and she is beautiful!!!
She's beautiful!. Congratulations!
HOLY COW HOLLY!!! That sounds like quite the ordeal, but what a wonderful ordeal to be in!!! It sounds like it was hectic.
She looks so precious though and you two look so happy! Congratulations you guys! I'm so happy for you! ^_^
What a gorgeous baby!!! We are so glad to have a girl on the Engle side other than the two of ours. Congrats! We need to come see her!
-Oh, I found your blog through Melissa's. Ours is halfbatty.blogspot.com. Come visit.
Post a Comment