April 19, 2008
The weather in the spring is crazy. It was chilly this morning, great this afternoon, and now it has gotten really windy. Rick and I are working on our very first garden together. Today my grandpa was kind enough to come and till the plot so we can start planting. Rick has already planted the fruit section of the yard. I just laughed at him. Everything he planted takes years to mature and seeing how we don't plan on living here too long we will never be able to enjoy the "fruits" of his labor. I think he was just excited to have something a little more permanent he can work on. We got the baby's crib and changing table assembled. It is stuck in our spare bedroom with the rest of our odds and ends. One day I will get around to clearing that room out so the baby can actually have a place to sleep. For now he/she is happy chilling out in my tummy. My belly gets bigger everyday. Unfortunately my pants get tighter at the same time. Hope all is well with you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So I just barely found out that you are preg, Holly! Congrats by the way! How fun to have a yard to plant things in. you should see ours, or lack thereof. someday we will be able to, someday...
Post a Comment