April 12, 2008

So blogging, I'm horrible at this. I know so many people that are dedicated and have a new blog every two days or so. I am not that person. I am going to be lucky to remember to write once a month.
Rick and I are doing very well. We are really enjoying living in the country. Rick bought a basketball standard for his birthday. The weather is finally warm enough that we can really enjoy playing with it. He is even nice enough to lower the height from 10ft to 8ft when I play with him.
The baby is cooking really well. At my last Dr's appointment the Doc let rick find the heartbeat on the baby. It was fun having Rick poke around my belly looking for a beat.

1 comment:

Kirk said...

Yay! I am excited!! This way i can always see what my favorite co worker is doing... haha