November 30, 2014

Horses with Amy, tractors, quick dips, and good books.

Amy arranged with the next door neighbor Reena to have the kids ride horses while we were in Utah. Trevor refused to get off and Katie and Brady had to take turns riding behind Amy. He loves riding.









Trevor and Grandpa have a special relationship. It is great to see them interact. Trevor would follow him anywhere, especially to the tractors.




We did a round of F-golf at UVU campus and I managed to through my disc right into the center pond they have in the middle of the quad. I was ready to drop my pants and dive in while everyone stood guard but my amazing sister took pity on my and walked right in to the chilly water for me. She said that she didn't want to see me strip, but I know it was just because she LOVES me.  Katie decided to pose next to the sculptures while we played. 




Of course a trip to Grandma's isn't complete without a few good books.







No comments: