So my birthday was a little crazy. Rick tried to have me sleep in only for me to be wide awake. I came downstairs and Rick made me an omelet. Only to get distracted and burn it. We were distracted by the little visitor to our back yard. A possum. Yep I thought we left them in Tennessee but they followed us to urban California. The boys ended up getting Pink eye and I couldn't go the the party at the park my friends had planned. Rick stopped to pick up dinner from a place he had tried before. Unfortunately it was not good. He got all the kids together to make me a cookie cake only to have them all fight in the kitchen and make a mess and finally have Rick kick them out.
Honestly by the end of the day it was so bad it was comical. I felt so bad for Rick. He tried everything to make my day spectacular and everything he tried blew up in his face. Everything I touched broke or took 3 times as long.
Nothing went right that day and it was hilarious!

No comments:
Post a Comment