October 5, 2013

DW day 3

So day three started out early at Epcot. We spent time going to space and racing cars. Rick loved looking at the concept cars.  I really enjoyed the boat ride through the green houses. The adults wanted to go on the rides and this left the kids sitting on the sidelines. Which made them pretty grumpy. So by the time lunch came around. People were ready to leave. I didn’t want to go. We still hadn’t walked the loop to see the different countries yet. But going back to the hotel and having everyone take a nap and cool off in the pool was a good thing. Everyone was happier that night and we were able to go to Hollywood Studios for the night show. This was probably my favorite. The show is more intimate and you get to see most of the Disney characters including some of the villains. I would recommend going early to get a good seat. IMG_0447

IMG_3575IMG_3574IMG_3573IMG_3572IMG_3571IMG_3570IMG_3567IMG_3566

No comments: