April 10, 2013

Katie’s school happenings

Katie’s school is celebrating spring by hitting the road. The started out with a field trip to Pizza Hut. The kids got to tour the kitchen and eat lots of pizza.

DSCF4553DSCF4552DSCF4551

Next the class had their Easter egg hunt. It was a week before Easter because of spring break. It was raining the day of the hunt so it was held in the basement. The kids had a so much fun hunting for those eggs. Miss Amber is always so sweet to Brady. She takes him at all the activites. He gets hugs and put in with the rest of the kids. This woman has been so sweet to all my children.

DSCF4574DSCF4573DSCF4569DSCF4570DSCF4568DSCF4566DSCF4567DSCF4565DSCF4564DSCF4563DSCF4562DSCF4559DSCF4560DSCF4561

On April Fools I went to pick Katie up from school. Miss Amber handed me a permission slip and said she needed it signed for their field trip. Without hesitating I signed the paper. I then looked at the top to see where they were going. Yep I signed a permission slip for Katie to go to outer space. It was pretty good.

No comments: