As part of the afternoon we went to the mall to do a little shopping. Brinley’s mommy agreed to let Brinley do a trampoline activity. Not wanting Katie to feel left out I quickly consented that she could do the same. I’m so glad I did. She laughed and giggled the entire time it was her turn. She was laughing so hard she even snorted. Brady was a little jealous that I didn’t give him a turn. Thanks to Brinley’s mommy for being willing to let her child participate in such a fun activity. I probably wouldn’t have let Katie do it otherwise.
March 6, 2012
I’m Flying Mommy!
Katie had her friend Brinley come and play. The girls had a great time dressing up and playing tea party. They even got a fair amount of teasing Brady in to make it a great afternoon. The best part was that they played so well together that me and Brinley’s mommy got to sit and chat and be girly ourselves.
As part of the afternoon we went to the mall to do a little shopping. Brinley’s mommy agreed to let Brinley do a trampoline activity. Not wanting Katie to feel left out I quickly consented that she could do the same. I’m so glad I did. She laughed and giggled the entire time it was her turn. She was laughing so hard she even snorted. Brady was a little jealous that I didn’t give him a turn. Thanks to Brinley’s mommy for being willing to let her child participate in such a fun activity. I probably wouldn’t have let Katie do it otherwise.



As part of the afternoon we went to the mall to do a little shopping. Brinley’s mommy agreed to let Brinley do a trampoline activity. Not wanting Katie to feel left out I quickly consented that she could do the same. I’m so glad I did. She laughed and giggled the entire time it was her turn. She was laughing so hard she even snorted. Brady was a little jealous that I didn’t give him a turn. Thanks to Brinley’s mommy for being willing to let her child participate in such a fun activity. I probably wouldn’t have let Katie do it otherwise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment