I'm really sorry that I haven't posted anything lately but we are still alive. Rick and I ended up finding a house to rent instead of buying. Yes we will loose money this way but at least I have peace of mind about what to do in 2 years with clinical rotations.
Katie is walking like crazy.
She can stand up in the middle of the room, cross the area, and even change direction if need be. This is so exciting and frightening at the same time. She will be running in no time then I don't know what I'll do.
Rick's classes are keeping him really busy but he enjoys the material. I'm afraid that he isn't studying enough and try to push him out the door some days.
I'm still trying to get accustomed to Tennessee but have made some new friends that keep me going.
Sorry this is short I'll have to write later when I have pictures.
1 comment:
I bet is so fun living in another state. I know when I lived back east friends were a big part of my life. I hope all is well with you guys and if you are ever in Cedar City, which might not ever happen for a long time. you ahve to come and say hi.
Post a Comment