June 3, 2009

Quick Update

Life is a little busy at the moment so please forgive me if I do not write as much as I should.
For Memorial Day we joined my family on the desert for some camping. Rick was really excited. I think he had a grin all weekend long. We camped at Joy. It use to be a mining community so now you can find mines all around. We even had an encounter with a rattle snake. Luckily no one was bit. Pretty much Rick rode a 4-wheeler the entire weekend and got my dad's truck stuck in the sand.

Camping had some sentimental value because it was the first time my family had gone camping on the desert since my grandfather died. Also it was Katie's first camping trip which included her first four wheeler ride. During my first camping trip my parents took a picture of me in a red checkered dress so we did the same thing with Katie. Enjoy the pictures
So now I'm busy packing up the house while Rick is at camp for the national guard. I would like to thank everyone that has brought me packing supplies and has helped in the packing process. Hopefully the box loading will be over soon so I can move into the deep cleaning stage.

No comments: