The only flower we have blooming is one we didn't even plant. The lone tulip to survive the winter and our weeding. I think it is really pretty though and wanted to share with you all even though I can't really take credit.
I am enjoying our new house. It is so much nicer than our apartment. We actually get to plant flowers and a garden. Plus, we have tons of storage.
I am very grateful for the washer and dryer. We use to spend over $40 a month just in laundry and now I even have the option of hanging it on the clothes line to save money.
I think Rick likes having a shop where he can work on his projects. His latest development has been a temporary paint booth to work on the hood of his truck. We both wore masks during the actual painting. It was a good thing too because Rick ended up with his mask, knees, and hands covered in paint.





Our baby poll closed at 50/50. Pretty much everyone that voted has the same feelings as we do, we have no clue what we are having!!!!!
Hopefully tomorrow at the ultrasound we will be able to see but you never know. Have a great day!!
2 comments:
Why is it the flowers you don't plant are always the ones that do well. Gald to hear you are having fun.
Hi Holly!
I just read through your blog!
It's GREAT!!! you look so cute with your bump!
I love the pics too!
It's nice to be able to keep up!
Post a Comment